Terms and Conditions
Last updated: April 01, 2023
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named StarSrima
Application Store means the digital distribution service operated and developed by Apple Inc. (Apple App Store) or Google Inc. (Google Play Store) in which the Application has been downloaded.
means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
refers to: Maharashtra, India
(referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Sri Ma Vidyalaya, Near Hiranandani Estate, Opp. Ganesh Temple, Thane West 400607.
means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
refers to the Application or the Website or both.
Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
refers to Sri Ma Vidyalaya, accessible from https://smvthane.srima.edu.in
means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
You represent that you are over the age of 18. The Company does not permit those under 18 to use the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party's liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
"AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company's provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under these Terms shall not effect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
1. Fees as above is the School fees and does not include Bus fees, Charges for Uniforms, Books, ID cards and other material. Fees above also does not include any charges for food or beverages or for any excursions, visits or picnics. Fees as mentioned above also does not include any charges for activities beyond school hours. The school does not charge any other academic related fees other than the School fees mentioned above.
2. School reserves the right to accept or reject any requests seeking admission. Questions or deliberations thereof will strictly NOT be entertained in whatever situation.
3. The school does not solicit admissions through any third party, be it any individual or company or any organisation. If found that anyone submitting this admission form is not a parent or guardian then the form will be liable to be rejected summarily and legal proceedings be initiated against the impersonator. OTP verification & other information is sought for the said reason. It is further seriously recommended that phone numbers and email addresses provided, be of the parent themselves and not any of any other individual or person’s.
4. The school assures that no data is being or will be shared with any third party whosoever. Data being provided by the parent or guardian must be true & correct as per the knowledge of the provider and any deviance therefrom will be strictly viewed as a breach of law. Utmost care be taken by the parent/guardian for the same.
5. Refundable Security Deposit towards Caution Money of Rs. 40,000/- will be charged at the time of admission. The same will be held interest free. The said amount will be refunded in full without any interest at the time of withdrawal of admission or after the handing over of board exam marksheet & leaving certificate whichever is earlier. Please note that processing time for such payment will be around 20 working days. Please note the refund will be processed only and only after all the dues relating to fees, levies thereof or any damages or penalties are paid in full.
6. Security Deposit Certiﬁcate can be collected from the School oﬃce after 15 days from the date of admission.
7.Security Deposit Certificate issued must be presented at the school office while submitting refund application. Kindly note that presenting the DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE at the time of seeking of REFUND is mandatory. If admission is withdrawn before the end of the 2nd academic year from the academic year for which admission is taken then 50% of this security deposit will be forfeited at the time of refund. If admission is withdrawn in the 3rd or 4th academic year from the academic year for which admission is taken then 25% of this security deposit will be forfeited at the time of refund. Deduction will be made irrespective of whether the student has attended classes or not. 5th year onwards full amount will be refunded.
8. Any Fees once paid will not be refunded
9. Leaving Certiﬁcate of previous school in NEW FORMAT should be submitted at the most within one week of re-opening of school. Otherwise admission will stand cancelled. IN such cases fees paid will not be refunded and 50% of security deposit shall also be forfeited. If the fees remains unpaid then the same shall also be recovered from the security deposit in addition to the amount of forfeiture
10. Payment Website (for smartphone, tab and desktop) is https://starsrima.com
Payment page can also be found in the App provided for Parents
11. Bus facility can be availed either from April to October or November to March. Bus facility cannot be opted/cancelled midterm. This does not apply to change of address. Bus fees can be paid in 3 instalments that are predetermined amounts.
12. Passport size photograph in school uniform must be uploaded via the Parent Portal Login within 7 days of obtaining the school uniform.
13. In case of single parent / re-marriage etc., please bring it to the notice of the oﬃce staﬀ with relevant court documents, duly attested / notarized, as the case may be.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org